The wide variety of DVLA approved number plates supplied by Wotton Tyre & Exhaust Centre Limited, of Wotton-under-Edge, South Gloucestershire, England
          Wotton Tyres and Exhaust Home page  Wotton Tyres and Exhaust Products page  Wotton Tyres and Exhaust Sevices page  How to About Wotton Tyres and Exhaust       
  Number Plates  
   Catalytic Converters 
   Exhaust Systems 
   Number Plates 
   Car & Van Tyres 
   Motorcycle Tyres 


We supply and fit a vast range of DVLA approved number plates.

  How To Get A Number Plate Made Up
A registration number must be correctly displayed in line with the law. You will need to go to a registered number plate supplier such as Wotton Tyre & Exhaust Centre to get new number plates for your vehicle. As the registered supplier, we will need proof of your identity, as well as proof that the registration number belongs to you.

What you need
We will need to see at least one document from each of the lists below. This will allow us to confirm your name, address and entitlement to the registration number. All documents must be original, not copies.

Documents to confirm your identity

One of the following:
• Driving license, whether or not issued in the United Kingdom (UK) (with or without a photo) - this is preferred because it’s a secure, government-issued document showing both name and address
• Bill issued by your Electricity, Gas, Water Supplier, a Land Line Telephone bill or a Council Tax bill (must be within the last 6 months) or a Rates bill (applies to Northern Ireland only)
• Bank or Building Society Statement
• Passport (whether or not issued in the UK)
• National Identity Card issued by the Government of State or Territory, other than the UK
• A Debit or Credit Card issued by the Bank or Building Society
• Police warrant card
• Armed Forces Identity Card
Documents to establish your entitlement to the registration number
One of the following:
• Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI) - these are the preferred documents
• The new keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI) of the registration certificate
• Certificate of Entitlement (V750
• Retention document (V778) (not applicable in Northern Ireland) vehicle license renewal form (V11)
• Temporary registration certificate (V379) – not applicable in Northern Ireland
• Authorization Certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA - Driver and Vehicle Agency) or Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
• A letter of authorization from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) (not applicable in Northern Ireland) - the letter must quote the document reference number from the registration certificate, not the vehicle identification number
  All Numbers are supplied on an Official Certificate issued by DVLA Swansea.
  Home | Products | Services | About Us |  
  This web site is optimised for Internet Explorer®  
   ©2009 - Bury Hill Associates